Lived Expertise Advisory Board
The BHHI Lived Expertise Advisory Board is a group of 9 advisors from across the state of California who represent a range of lived or living experiences of homelessness—from rural and urban communities, living sheltered and unsheltered, young and old, in families and single. Our board members are integral advisors to UCSF BHHI staff in the development, implementation and dissemination of the CASPEH in the following ways:
- Reviewing survey questions and in-depth interview guides
- Developing Outreach and Community Engagement Strategies
- Interpreting Survey Findings
- Co-Writing Dissemination Materials
- Co-Presenting Study Findings to local and national audiences
- And much more!